The Spiritual Practices
We live the Rhythm of Life through the Spiritual Practices of:
• The practice of prayer and meditation (daily, rhythmic, individual and in community).
• The practice of mercy and justice (personally, locally and globally).
• The practice and facilitation of communal worship (Contemplative services, Eleven O’clock Service, Eucharist and Compline).
• The practice of learning (discussions, biblical reflection, reading, spiritual direction and retreats).
• The practice of presence (mindfulness, meditation, prayer, developing and maintaining deep relationships in the community, and the practice of financial presence).
• The practice of mission (assisting people to explore and experience Christian spirituality, being a soul friend to those in and outside of the community).
• The practice of passionate living (living life to the full, but also the passion of sharing in God’s suffering for the world).